Let them eat cake! Or even better, cheesecake. These mini pumpkin cheesecakes are seriously so delicious that you won’t even be able to tell they’re skinny. Plus, they’re perfect for portion control! Instead of “accidentally” cutting a too-big slice of cake, these are already ready to go. Even the kids will love them in their lunches, although it’s doubtful you’ll want to share!
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
16 reduced-fat vanilla wafers
2 8-ounce packages ⅓ less fat cream cheese, softened
⅔ cup sugar
2 eggs, room temperature
½ cup 100% pumpkin puree
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon vanilla
½ teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon nutmeg
¼ teaspoon allspice
1. Preheat the oven to 300° F and line 16 muffin tins with paper liners. Place 1 vanilla wafer in each cupcake liner.
2. With an electric mixer, cream the cream cheese and sugar together until smooth.
3. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing each one in until it is thoroughly incorporated before adding the next.
4. Beat in the rest of the ingredients until incorporated.
5. Pour the liners nearly to the top, and bake for 25-30 minutes,
or until they are set. The middles will jiggle slightly.
6. Allow to rest in the muffin tins on a cooling rack for 15 minutes before taking them out of the tins. Cover and refrigerate until completely chilled, or overnight.
Serves: 16 | Serving Size: 1 cheesecake
Calories 128 | Fat 7g | Cholesterol 42mg | Sodium 143 mg | Fiber 0g
Carbohydrate 12g | Sugar 10g | Protein 3g | Smart Points: 6